Saturday, July 30, 2011

after dark


Yesterday I took the obligatory trip to Uwajimaya (An asian market in the 'burbs) I always make whenever I visit my family. I think that I could spend all day there, no joke. 



Afterwards, we went over to Powell's Books (again, the 'burbs location) and I picked up a copy of "After Dark" by Haruki Murakami (one of my favorite authors). I read this a long time ago from the library and the price was right, so now it's mine! 


And wouldn't you know, there's also an ULTA next to Powell's....so naturally I had to pop in. I picked up this mini Benefit perfume because I had gotten it awhile ago for my best friend as a birthday gift and couldn't stop thinking about it! Plus, I just ran out of my little Marc Jacobs Daisy roller so I needed a replacement! This smells soooo good - like pineapples and coconut and vanilla!

Enjoy your weekend, I'm off to work!


xo

4 comments:

  1. Carmella sounds so gorgeous, ill have to spritz it next time im shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of the author before! Have to look for it next time I visit Barnes and Noble! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this perfume! Just run out actually :(

    xoxo

    frivolousloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    Lovely stuff!!
    I would love to take a walk in that area some day! Your purchases are great, I would have to take a look at that Benefit perfume!
    XOXO from a new follower here,
    Catanya!

    ReplyDelete