w a n d e r l u s t
I feel like I've yet to have a real summer. Three more weeks until I'm officially DONE with summer classes, and I'm that much closer to graduating and starting something new. I am itching to travel so badly. I just want to experience new places and things. I mean, don't get me wrong - I love Portland. A lot. Unfortunately, it's just been so long since I've been anywhere new. I miss that feeling you get when you visit a place for the very first time. Sometimes you just want to be a strange person in a strange place. I could definitely stand for some inspiration too, being stagnant make me totally unmotivated to work on new projects.
( you can check out a few samples of my design work here- it's still under construction! as well as my flickr)
xo
I feel like I've yet to have a real summer, either. My husband and I are going to take a day trip up to Seattle in a few weeks, and I'm hoping we'll get to take little day trips to both Kalama and Astoria as well.
ReplyDeletethe museum of rocks and minerals isn't fictional, it's real! you should sell them a redesign! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ricenorthwestmuseum.org/
Strangely enough, I actually redesigned the Rice NW museum's website for a web design class assignment! Unfortunately, coding is NOT my forte haha It's out in Hillsboro but I've yet to check it out. I've been dying to go!
ReplyDeletei've been. it's....interesting.
ReplyDelete