Ryan and I went to our favorite restaurant this past friday to celebrate the beginning of the new school year (and our last!)
You can probably guess from previous posts that I have a crazy love for Japanese food. The place we go to is out in the 'burbs, and doesn't even have a sign - it's just a little hole-in-the-wall place. Most of the time, those are the best!
mini-katsudon
DELICIOUS menchi katsu (kobe beef patty with cabbage and kewpie mayo)
^Literally the BEST pork I've ever had. So flavorful and tender. I can't even tell you. THE. BEST.
Also, we split an Asahi (one of my favorite beers!)
After stuffing our faces with delicious Japanese food, we headed across the river to my best friend's little going-away shindig. I enjoyed a (rather strong haha) drink called the Lounge Singer that had bourbon, fig and some sort of fruit molasses...I don't really drink much, but it sure was tasty!
I'll part with this - - a snoozin' Sébastien!
xo








mmm looks yummy and lots of lucky cats
ReplyDelete