There's an asian grocery around town called "H-Mart" that I absolutely love! I picked up two Missha Sheet Masks (all the awesomeness of a mask with none of the mess!) I've tried the honey one, but I still have my green tea left to use :)
^^^Oh, and these jumped into my cart as well....
There was a super-sale + I had a coupon for The Body Shop, so I managed to snag a body scrub, body butter (SO AMAZING) a Satsuma scented shower gel and a tea tree facial mask for a steal!
I've used the mask twice so far, and it's absolutely fantastic - it feels a little tingly and warming when you put it on, which is nice. I also love the smell of tea tree oil, so that was a big plus! This mask helps with blemishes/blemish-prone skin as well as calming redness.
A few more animal-print frocks....;)
It's finally starting to feel like fall, which means sweaters, layering, hot drinks and baked-goods! I love autumn and winter :)
xo
(first day of school sweater! )












Omg, I love your photos! Really enjoying this kind of ''random'' posts :)
ReplyDelete