Sunday, August 28, 2011

cannon beach

This past week has been a stressful blur of packing, moving and working so Ryan and I decided to take a much-needed day trip to Cannon Beach. Traffic there was quite ridiculous (but of course we would choose the day of Hood to Coast to go...sigh) but once we were there we went on a nice hike down to the beach to relax and enjoy poking around the tide pools :)



Some beautiful wild mushrooms we found on our hike.




Bruce's is a MUST stop place in Cannon Beach. They have the best taffy and sweets! I swear, if I could only choose one sweet to eat for the rest of my life it would be these sea-salted caramels ;)




Oh! and my new phone case finally arrived!

So basically, this is pretty short and sweet, but I am going to be crazy busy these next few weeks working, drawing and moving but I'll try and throw little updates on here every now and again! I hope everyone enjoys what's left of the summer.

xo

2 comments: