Monday, August 1, 2011

little big burger

The weather these past few days has been so HOT! Granted, not that hot...but certainly so for Portland. Ryan and I had planned on going to the art museum today, but totally forgot that it was closed on Mondays :( Despite that, we decided to go grab a bite at Little Big Burger in the Pearl. These burgers may be small, but they are so damn good. Actually, my favorite thing to get is their veggie burger. I'm not even a vegetarian (though I was for many years growing up) but this burger is so flavorful, nutty and slightly crunchy that I can't resist.  I actually think it's better than its carnivorous counterpart...don't even get me started on how good their french fries are. Anyway, if you find yourself near one of their location in OR be sure to check it out. 

my veggie burger


infamous (around Portland, at leas) LBB fries with homemade fry-sauce (liquid gold) 
they're made with truffle oil, and are perfectly crunchy


Ryan wore my favorite color of t-shirt, and chose to stack his fries on his burger. Yum indeed. 


food coma....


xo

1 comment: