I wanted to make a nice summer pasta dish for dinner tonight, so I went to the store and picked up some ingredients. Get ready for a ton of food pictures (as per usual...)This dish was super easy to make, and fairly light as I only used the tiniest bit of cheese, lemon juice and a bit of olive oil for the sauce!
I snagged a couple of these "Doughnut" peaches...they're so juicy and delicious! You must try them! Just pop 'em in the fridge and enjoy them as a nice way to cool off on those hot summer days!
crimini mushrooms, arugula, tomato, lemon and chicken sausage
mushrooms & sausage a-sizzlin' away!
SO DELICIOUS.
For desert we treated ourselves to some raspberries and chocolate :)
What's are some of your favorite summertime foods?
xo


Wow that looks very yummy :) A fresh berry smothies with ice is always good on a hot summer day :)
ReplyDeleteoh no what happened to your fingers?!
ReplyDelete;)
ReplyDelete