Wednesday, August 3, 2011

stay cool

Ryan and I wanted a nice way to cool down during the hottest part of the day, so we decided to use our student passes to check out the "Allure of the Automobile" exhibit at the PAM that showcases 16 cars from the 1930s to the mid-1960s. One of my favorite little details on some old cars is when they have beautiful leather strap and buckle detailing. So classy. 








dress-UO (gift) / necklace- last year's gem faire/ exhaustion-c/o the sun

I know. I'm a huge complainer about the heat, even though we've had it NOWHERE near as bad as the East Coast...but still...my pale Northwest body isn't used to this! Although it does cool down a bit in the evenings which makes it perfect for walking about! For now though, I'm off to go fall asleep in front of the fan. 

xo



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I love the colour of your skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too, i'm from washington but i just get all tired when its super hoot.

    ReplyDelete